Many people find hands-free digital vaporizers essential to their health care. For those who seek the aromatherapy benefits of breathing in the vapor from herbs, these machines are invaluable. Using herbs that are generally smoked can create harmful byproducts. This process eliminates the dangers. It can be this easy.
- Choose a ventilated and comfortable area in which to set up your vaporizer.
- Plug the 2-amp fuse into the rear of the unit.
- Turn on the unit. Allow 15 minutes for the unit to “burn off” any oils resulting from manufacture. In the future you will only need to warm for three to 10 minutes prior to use.
- Set the temperature by using the knob located on the front of the unit. A digital readout will display. Experiment with different temperature settings to find that which is most comfortable. Allow time for the vaporizer to reach the selected temperature.
- Fill your vapor whip with ground-up matter. This is the glass hand piece that connects with the tubing. Loosely pack your herbal material to no more than 1/3 of the bowl volume. Use a pen or pencil to pack the material into the glass piece.
- Place the vapor whip over the iron element once the desired temperature is reached (check display).
- Inhale while the glass is over the heating element. Take a relatively slow and continuous breath, release the glass from the element and exhale. This will allow for the tube to be cleared. With practice, you will learn how fast and how much to inhale for best effect.
- Clean your digital hands-free vaporizer frequently. Remove the glass from the tubing and run hot water through it. Occasionally soak the glass and tubing in alcohol overnight. Use a lighter to burn it off any resin. Replace worn parts as necessary.
Digital Vaporizer are Available at www.VaporStore.com